Hourly Staff and Student Workers
Enter your hours online through Pipeline by clicking on "Pay and Benefits" under the "Employee" tab. On the right side under "Time and Attendance," click on "Enter Time and Attendance System".
Entering your time during a pay period...
- From the Dashboard, choose your "Time Entry" method.
- If you have more than one assignment, you will see a separate timesheet for each one. Click on the appropriate timesheet and proceed to Time Entry.
- For more complete instructions, go to "Instructions for Employee Time and Attendance" located directly above the "Enter Time and Attendance" feature.
Finalizing Your Timesheet...
- Review your hours.
- Click the "Submit" button at the top of the timesheet.
Approve hours entered by employee...
- In Pipeline, go to the "Employee" tab.
- Click on "Pay and Benefits," then "Enter Time and Attendance" system.
- From the dashboard, click on "Approve Time Sheets."
- Click on your name on the left side of the screen.
- Employee names will now populate the screen. Check the boxes on the far right, then hit "Save Approvals."
- For more information, go to "Instructions for Supervisors" located directly above
the "Enter Time and Attendance" feature.
Payroll office contacts for questions are:
* Nancy Morales x2386 email@example.com