SBCC Employee Fitness Program
Join the SBCC Employee Fitness Program!
The purpose of the SBCC Employee Fitness Program is to provide current members of the SBCC Bargaining Units an opportunity to add an on-campus wellness activity to their day. Joining the program will allow access to the Life Fitness Center during the open lab hours of the facility.
- Bring Employee ID card and payment to SBCC cashier's office.
- Upon payment of fees, the SBCC employee should come to the LFC during the posted open lab hours to complete a short health questionnaire, the Physical Activity Readiness Questionnaire (PAR-Q), and a waiver of liability.
- Participants will receive a short orientation to the facility including equipment usage, facility rules, and program details.
- Employee ID card will be used to gain access every time you visit the LFC.
- SBCC Employee Fitness Program (EFP) participants can engage in any Life Fitness Program class activities, if room is available.
- Enjoy a healthier, happier you!
Questions: Please contact Ellen O'Connor: firstname.lastname@example.org
Meeting or Just for fun walk:
East Campus 1.0 mile loop
West Campus 0.5 mile loop
LFC's Fast Fitness Schedule