News and EventsFor archived News and Events items, please contact the Office of Communications at (805) 730-4107
- Message from the President - Enrollment
- Therapy Dogs Coming to SBCC Prior to Finals
- “El Camino de Santiago” in Spain with SBCC Study Abroad in Spring 2017
- SBCC District Board Approves Proposition 30 Resolution
- Luria Foundation Grant Benefits SBCC Library
- Student Group Helps Small Business Go Green
- 70th Anniversary Community Concert
- Theatre Group presents 'High Society'
- SBCC Theatre Group Presents David Lindsay-Abaire's Rabbit Hole
- David Ives Comedies
- Comedian/Satirist W. Kamau Bell to Speak at SBCC’s Dorantes Memorial Lecture
- SBCC Hosts Free Family-Friendly Fall Festival for Community and Students
- The Theatre Group at SBCC presents "Other Desert Cities"