Be a Successful Editor
- Read your job description, and discuss it with the adviser. Ask questions.
- Get help before you need it. Think about the skills / resources / support that you might need.
- Set your goals. What do YOU want out of the experience, and where will you go next?
- Plan your time carefully. Get some free time management advice from student services.
- Be honest—with yourself and others. Remember that this profession is based on the truth.
Back to top
721 Cliff Drive Santa Barbara, CA 93109-2394 Main Campus Phone: 805.965.0581 © 2016 Santa Barbara City College