Join ESP - Registration Advising Sessions
NEW TO EXPRESS TO SUCCESS PROGRAM
Register for math or English classes
- Fill out a registration form (starting Oct. 27).
- Select a Registration Advising Session (RAS) date.
- Attend an ESP RAS.
- Register for Spring 2018 classes on the date you attend RAS.
- Enroll in a minimum of 12 units and no more than 15 units for the semester.
- Complete math/English placement exam and have the scores available.
- Have all student holds cleared before attending RAS.
- Check with SBCC program (EOPS,DSPS,Veteran, Athletics, etc.) for approval.
- Ensure you have not attempted the course you want to enroll in more than the maximum 3 times allowed.
RAS Spring 2018 Schedule
*Students cannot attend a RAS before their registration date.
- Fri Dec. 1st 10:00am-11:30am
- Fri Dec. 1st 1:30pm-3:00pm
- Fri Dec. 8th 10:00am-11:30am
- Fri Jan. 5th 10:00am-11:30am
- Fri Jan. 5th 1:30pm-3:00pm
- Mon Jan. 8th 10:00am-11:30am
- Mon Jan. 8th 1:30pm-3:00pm
- Tues Jan. 9th 1:30pm-3:00pm
If you have questions,
contact the Express to Success office directly
(805-730-4274 or email@example.com)
Understand that submitting an intake form does not guarantee a spot.
*Space for each Registration Advising Session is limited to the first 45 students who sign up.
**note that dates and times are subject to change.
Need help? email firstname.lastname@example.org or call (805)730-4274