Classes on SBCC Campus
Take advantage of the course offerings at SBCC to help you reach your goals. The opportunities at SBCC are limitless as long as you follow the procedures set forth by the college. Please note that some courses are restricted to high school students (click here) and others require acceptance into a specific program.
TO ENROLL in courses at the SBCC campus
1. Discuss your interests with your high school counselor.
2. Complete the online application to SBCC.
3. Complete the Dual Enrollment Approval Form and turn it in to the Admissions and Records Office at SBCC (Student Services Building). If you need to find your K#, you will need to complete step 4 below.
4. Retrieve your Pipeline username/password.
6. Pay any mandatory fees (transportation, health) within seven days of registering for the class to avoid being dropped.
7. Buy any required books and materials prior to the first day of class. SBCC Bookstore
8. Check your Pipeline email regularly or have it forwarded to your personal email account so you do not miss any important information.
|April 29||Summer registration begins for Dual Enrollment students|
|May 14||Spring Semester Ends for classes @ SBCC|
|June 8||Spring Semester Ends for classes in SBUSD High Schools|
|June 10||Spring Semester Ends for classes @ Carpinteria HS|
|June 27||Summer Session 2 Begins|
|July 19||Fall registration begins for Dual Enrollment students|
|August 6||Summer Session 2 Ends|
|August 22||Fall 2016 Semester Begins|
|December 10||Fall Semester Ends for classes @ SBCC|
|January 20||Fall Semester Ends for classes in SBUSD High Schools|